THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

"Looking Back and Moving Forward"

Looking Back and Moving Forward
By: Ana Ultima G. Conda
IV-Abad Santos

At times I am alone all by myself, I used to wonder “why did I grow up so fast?” It was like two days ago when I used to cry because my mother left me in my kindergarten classroom. Reminiscing times like this, it seemed like going back from yesterday and forgetting the present for awhile. From that shy, clumsy and innocent young little girl to a jolly, grade-conscious teenage gal who is now ready to extend her wings widely. We all experience these changes that will help us to be good in the future.

It was late afternoon then, back in grade school, when I used to play with my humorous classmates. Wandering around unconsciously, disregarding the look on my face and just living life to the fullest. Moreover, we had been trained to be well-mannered and values-oriented students, whereas today, I could say that we are not that values-oriented pupils like before. Undeniably, physical changes occurred to me… I became conscious of how I look in front of others. Sensitivity to others’ feelings became my moral viewpoint. Unlike before, I am really afraid to come out of my own shell, but now, little by little, I spread my wings widely to the extent.

I am what I am today… Not because of all that lessons I have learned, I wouldn’t be here with where I am now. Looking back the times when I’m still an innocent girl… And now, moving forward to all my goals and ambitions. No matter how many changes happened or will be happening in my life, I will always be that kind of girl you’ve got to know once in your life.

0 comments: