THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

"I'm Having Fun!"
-Vann Marjorie D. Cosares-



Being a student is not easy. You encounter so many problems that you need to solve right away or else these would just make you go crazy. It is even more difficult when the pressure is on you, you don't know what to do. But what makes being a student really exciting is that you've got to learn new things about life.

Elementary and highschool years seem to have no difference. It's almost the same, I think the only difference is the curriculum. Every school year, I got to meet new friends. I see new faces and this only means new lessons to learn from those faces. When I was still in elementary, I used to play in the aftenoon- eventhough, we still need to attend our class. I never mind the scorching heat of the sun, as long as I'm having fun. I ran as fast as I could disregarding what other people would think about me. I don't care in anything they say, I'm just enjoying myself. Until now, I still ran as fast as I could but, something or almost everything had changed. Now that I am in highschool, I now care on what other people think of me- whether it is good or bad. I also care for myself now and indeed I care for everything. But there is just one thing that did not change- the fun that I'm having.




3 comments:

GaLsTeRs♀ said...

Hi Vann!!!!!!!
Do you really run fast? I don't think so.Well it'just a joke. I can hardly imagine you running like a cheetah.
I agree with you that being a student is really hard specially that we are a in a node section. At least we have just eight more months left for us to escape the hell of our lives.

GaLsTeRs♀ said...

I am happy for you that you are having fun despite the difficulties of life.

-dyanne keight- said...

hi guys!!i really love the song.. :) hmmm..well..poverty huh? uhhhm..just keep smiling guys!